Simple Art With Ink And Thread...

Simple Art With Ink And Thread...

Easy 2 easythread pulling technique,Merry christmas and happy new yearart, Artist, Artalacarte, Createsimple life hacks, Simple li...
Painting fabric with tulle and thread

Painting fabric with tulle and thread

An iron, tulle and sometimes thread. That's all artist Benjamin Shine needs to create his unique portraits. He's an English man in...
Drawing with Thread - Lesson Plan

Drawing with Thread - Lesson Plan

"Drawing with Thread" is an interpretation of work by Wassily Kandinski in 1913. Kandinski is called the first totally abstract ar...
Thread Painting with Fibre Artist Bridget O'Flaherty

Thread Painting with Fibre Artist Bridget O'Flaherty

Thread painting is art in motion! Thread painting is layers and layers of thread applied using free form embroidery on a domestic ...
Mixed Media Project: Embroidery Thread & A Vintage Photo!

Mixed Media Project: Embroidery Thread & A Vintage Photo!

Join me as I create a little Mixed Media project using Embroidery Thread & a vintage embroidery photo. Oh, and yes of course, ther...
Abstract Floral Art using a String/Chain Pull on a Large Canvas

Abstract Floral Art using a String/Chain Pull on a Large Canvas

Creating an abstract floral painting using a string chain puling technique . Materials : -Canvas -Acrylic Paint -Floetrol( one t...
String Pull Art Technique   Summer Blooms 160

String Pull Art Technique Summer Blooms 160

stringpullart #stringart #jennamarbles String Pull Art Technique - Summer Blooms Please stop by and join our facebook group Acryli...
ACRYLIC POUR WITH MEGA SILICONE DIP THREAD

ACRYLIC POUR WITH MEGA SILICONE DIP THREAD

Acrylic pour with mega silicone black dip thread and string. D.I.Y Pouring medium is Elmer's Glue All and water. FEARLESS Jo Paddy...
Common Threads documentary video

Common Threads documentary video

Common Threads showcases craft's ability to cultivate and strengthen community. This exhibition and mentorship program transcends ...
Amazing Painting using thread

Amazing Painting using thread

Jagadeesh performing @ B'lore. Song painting using thread as brush in 5 minutes. MUST WATCH!!!!
The Making of an Art Quilt-Video 6 in a series:  Thread Painting

The Making of an Art Quilt-Video 6 in a series: Thread Painting

Thread painting is so fun and in this video I show you how I thread painted my Star Gazer art quilt with my vintage treadle. You c...
How to use buttons and thread in art journal spread of meadow

How to use buttons and thread in art journal spread of meadow

I create a background of a hilly valley using acrylic. I blend the paint on the page to give a mottled effect like landscapes appe...
Meredith Woolnough chats about her exhibition The Embroidered Thread

Meredith Woolnough chats about her exhibition The Embroidered Thread

The Embroidered Thread: Interpretations from Australia and America, presents Meredith Woolnough and Jennifer Cranshaw's work toget...
THE PROCESS OF THREAD-DRIP PAINTING BY KATHARINA LEHMANN

THE PROCESS OF THREAD-DRIP PAINTING BY KATHARINA LEHMANN

Katharina Lehmann uses the unique Thread-Drip Painting technique to create her sculptural pieces. Countless threads intersect and ...
Working With Fabric

Working With Fabric

Artist Deidre Scherer shares her approach to working with the medium of thread-on-layered-fabric.
an Evolution from Line to Thread

an Evolution from Line to Thread

The exhibit includes line drawings, mixed media paintings, woven and knotted tapestries, sculptural basketry, and woven mixed medi...
Storytelling With Thread  - Meet Singapore's Youngest Embroidery Artist!

Storytelling With Thread - Meet Singapore's Youngest Embroidery Artist!

We met Teresa at her home office, and found out that she is quite the quirky character! For starters, she likes to stay in with he...
Landscape, abstracted: Anne Lindberg's "pivot green blue"

Landscape, abstracted: Anne Lindberg's "pivot green blue"

Anne Lindberg turned a web of thread into an atmospheric horizon in for our "Landscape, abstracted" exhibition. Lindberg evokes na...
Thread Spool Crafts Ideas - DIY Wooden Thread Spools Inspo

Thread Spool Crafts Ideas - DIY Wooden Thread Spools Inspo

In this video many ways to reuse thread spools are collected. Old wooden spools of thread are cheap material for recycled crafts a...
How to thread sketch with your sewing machine

How to thread sketch with your sewing machine

Explore the world of free motion machine embroidery together with An, staff member at MadamSew. You will learn how to draw a patte...
What is Digital Art?

What is Digital Art?

Digital art is a term and a practice that has been prevalent in the museums and contemporary art sectors since the 1960s. As techn...
MIXED GREENS GALLERY - Common Thread

MIXED GREENS GALLERY - Common Thread

NYC GALLERY OPENING - nycgalleryopenings Please subscribe - youtube nycgalleryopenings GROUP EXHIBITION COMMON THREAD ...
Acrylic pour Painting with designs with thread !

Acrylic pour Painting with designs with thread !

All products from brustro on amazon.
Tips for Mixed Media Art

Tips for Mixed Media Art

Hilary shares several tips on working in mixed media. By following these simple rules, your work will remain stable and long lasting.
#2 Thread Sketch  Second in the Series with Deb Valder

#2 Thread Sketch Second in the Series with Deb Valder

Products are all Fun Stampers Journey and can be found on my website funstampersjourney debvalder QUICK LINKS below: Thread Sketch...
Handmade  Thread Earrings

Handmade Thread Earrings

threadgirl.ecrater or email [email protected] All handmade thread earrings. These earrings are perfect to spice up any wardrobe.
an Evolution from Line to Thread walkthrough

an Evolution from Line to Thread walkthrough

The exhibit includes line drawings, mixed media paintings, woven and knotted tapestries, sculptural basketry, and woven mixed medi...
THREAD introduces Artist in Residence no. 1: Tracy Krumm

THREAD introduces Artist in Residence no. 1: Tracy Krumm

Meet Tracy Krumm, the first artist creating an original piece of our THREAD Collection. We are THREAD Connected Content. An indepe...
Thread Painting/ paint with thread

Thread Painting/ paint with thread

This video explains how to create various patterns with thread and paint with it. Tags: How to paint with thread, colors, colours,...
silk thread earrings making | silk thread jewellery making tutorial at home  jhumkas making Diy

silk thread earrings making | silk thread jewellery making tutorial at home jhumkas making Diy

silk thread earrings making | silk thread jewellery making tutorial at home jhumkas making Diy earrings,diy,thread,silk thread ear...
Mixed Media Layout Tutorial   Lovely

Mixed Media Layout Tutorial Lovely

Mixed Media Scrapbook page Tutorial by Gabrielle Pollacco, featuring Dusty Attic Chiipboard, Shimmerz Paints and Stamps designed b...
Creating Art Textures for Painting & Design : Art Textures: Plastic Wrap Backgrounds

Creating Art Textures for Painting & Design : Art Textures: Plastic Wrap Backgrounds

Artists may use acrylic paint in combination with plastic wrap to create an interesting texture. Learn how to create a plastic wra...
Short and simple. Little flip cups and thread

Short and simple. Little flip cups and thread

Acrylic paint pour with floetrol and pva glue. Silicone as the additive. Three baby dirty flip cups on black negative space. Used ...
Textile Leaf Bookmarks with Deborah Wirsu

Textile Leaf Bookmarks with Deborah Wirsu

DeborahWirsu has relocated to threadsketchinginaction. Textile leaves made from organza, thread and soluble stabiliser.
Sophie Rubin interviews Lea McComas on her upcoming Thread Painting and Applique Portraits workshops

Sophie Rubin interviews Lea McComas on her upcoming Thread Painting and Applique Portraits workshops

Lea McComas discusses her upcoming Thread Painting and Applique Portraits workshops at the eQuilter warehouse: July 16th - 17th, 2...
Pull String Art Tutorial Fun for any age!

Pull String Art Tutorial Fun for any age!

When I saw this fun technique, I knew I wanted to share it with you guys!! Super easy and really fun! Happy MerMay! Download your ...
Thread Sketching in Action No 42 - Poppy Art

Thread Sketching in Action No 42 - Poppy Art

Stitched, free motion thread sketched Poppy Art features in Week 42 of Thread Sketching in Action - the series that offers 52 week...
Acrylic Pouring Multi Thread Flowers Technique - Amazing Pouring Results 2019

Acrylic Pouring Multi Thread Flowers Technique - Amazing Pouring Results 2019

Hi Everyone, In this video, I have shared beautiful multi-thread flower making technique with a yellow and light gold background t...
This Artist Makes Incredible Sculptures Out of Fabric

This Artist Makes Incredible Sculptures Out of Fabric

From Bergdorf Goodman and Givenchy to Sotheby's — and across much of the internet — artist Benjamin Shine's ethereal work with tul...
How to Create a String Pull Painting with Chain

How to Create a String Pull Painting with Chain

It's time for something a little bit different! In this quick lesson, we teach you how to make a flower using a string pull painti...
Fashion Silk Thread Tassel Earrings || Thread tassel earrings

Fashion Silk Thread Tassel Earrings || Thread tassel earrings

Fashion Silk Thread Tassel Earrings || Thread tassel earrings silk tassels suppliers silk tassels wholesale how to make silk tasse...
Designer Silk Thread Bangle

Designer Silk Thread Bangle

Designer Silk Thread Bangle SILK THREAD JEWELLERY NECKLACE DESIGNS || SILK THREAD NECKLACE TUTORIAL silk thread necklace latest de...
How to make fine art from recycled plastic bags

How to make fine art from recycled plastic bags

Learn how to make fine art using recycled plastic bags in an easy step-by-step tutorial with artist Harriet Muller. You will need ...
String Pour!

String Pour!

Not bad for my first try! Sorry I'm late on announcing the winner for the football team pour, winner will be announced tomorrow. M...
How To Make Shoes - Thread Burning by Heat Gun Tutorial

How To Make Shoes - Thread Burning by Heat Gun Tutorial

Please visit christianmilano to shop for artisan handmade shoes and sandals. Artisan is a person who makes things with hands by us...
THE Brother Dream Fabric Frame: Paint with Thread

THE Brother Dream Fabric Frame: Paint with Thread

Angela Wolf, host of PBS' It's Sew Easy, demonstrates how easy it is to embellish prints or create textures with thread painting w...
ELEGANT SILK THREAD JEWELLERY NECKLACE MODELS

ELEGANT SILK THREAD JEWELLERY NECKLACE MODELS

ELEGANT SILK THREAD JEWELLERY NECKLACE MODELS SILK THREAD JEWELLERY NECKLACE DESIGNS || SILK THREAD NECKLACE TUTORIAL silk ...
You + Me Same 3

You + Me Same 3

You + Me Same 3 Collab with Tiffany (Southern Gals Designs) Tiffany's video youtu.be K6RyFTG_pCw Supplies: Strathsmore Tomed Tan M...
How to make leaf stamp art - SUMMER FUN SERIES

How to make leaf stamp art - SUMMER FUN SERIES

Learn how to easily make stamps with leaves, flowers, and other plants in this free step by step tutorial by Mr. Otter Art Studio....
Acrylic "Skins" - Lesson Plan

Acrylic "Skins" - Lesson Plan

This project utilizes acrylic paint, but in a totally unique way...dried! Acrylic paint "skins" are easily created just by brushin...

End of results, check newest videos at Thread Visual Art Medium

No more pages to load